Metal CNC Laser Cutting Operator
Tell all of your friends that In The Ditch Towing Products has an opportunity for someone to join our Laser Department. We have just acquired 6 acres of new property and we are expanding again. We have finished Phases 1 & 2 and starting on Phase 3, so we are seeking passionate, energetic people to join our team.
We are currently looking for full time Day and Evening Laser Operators. We operate Trumpf Brand Lasers and need more help. We would train you to operate our Lasers that cut steel parts. You would be working a flexible schedule and would be working with our other Laser Operators. This is a great opportunity to learn how to operate state of the art equipment in a clean and enjoyable shop with great people. If you have great attitude and a desire to get better every day, we would love to teach you the skills you will need to succeed here. If you want to work in a clean organized shop that believes in helping people get what they want; this may be the job for you.
- 8-5 Monday through Friday
- Operate CNC laser cutting machine and other machinery used in production process
- Lift raw materials manually or using hoist
- Working in a shop environment
- Using basic hand tools
- Follow all safety rules
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic Computer Skills a Plus
- CNC experience desirable, but not necessary
- Forklift experience is a bonus, but not absolutely required
- Good math skills
- Great attitude and desire for self-improvement
- Enjoy working in a thriving team atmosphere (we really do mean Team)
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance
- Matching IRA contribution
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Company lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) at intheditch.com
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here.
- Email your resume to HR@intheditch.com
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume. (We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Shonna at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
Be sure to watch our Video “Join Our Team” at www.intheditch.com
In The Ditch Towing products is a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. We are a company that has invented and brought several hundred products to market.
At In the Ditch, we strive to be a great company built around great people and great products. We believe in having full control of our product line by doing our own engineering, marketing, production and sales.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won several awards for our manufacturing abilities including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. We have been featured in dozens of magazines and TV shows for our innovative products and people.
Come work at a state-of-the-art facility where we operate Trumpf Lasers, Trumpf CNC Press Brakes, Hass Turning Centers, and Lincoln Robotic Welding Cells. We are also well known for our company antics and company culture (just check out our videos at www.intheditch.com).
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas: