Terms & Conditions
Limitation on Warranty
Inventive LLC dba Fish FighterTM Products (FFP) warrants to the original purchaser that each new Fish FighterTM Products (FFP) product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from date of purchase.
FFP’s obligation under this warranty, statutory or otherwise, is limited to the repair or replacement at the FFP factory, or at a point designated by FFP, of such part or parts as shall appear upon inspection by FFP to be defective in material or workmanship. In no event shall FFP accept such notification later than twelve (12) months from date of purchase. This warranty is not transferable.
Except as expressly set forth in this warranty, FFP makes no other warranty, express or implied, and hereby disclaims all other warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. FFP shall in no event be liable for claimed downtime, claimed loss of profits or good will, or any other special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages concerning or relating to any product or parts, whether based on negligence, strict liability, breach of contract, breach of warranty, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, regardless of whether the loss resulted from any general or particular requirement which FFP knew or had reason to know about at the time of sale. FFP makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the finished products manufactured or supplied by another manufacturer and supplied by FFP to purchaser, including, but not limited to, any boat or vehicle to which an FFP product may be affixed or any accessories, and FFP expressly disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose as to such equipment or products. This language shall in no way affect or diminish the rights of the purchaser to rely on such warranties as are extended by such manufacturers or supplies. FFP shall, to the extent permitted under applicable law, pass on to the purchaser such manufacturer’s or seller’s warranty.
FFP, whose policy is one of continuous improvement, reserves the right to improve its products through changes in design or materials as it may deem desirable without being obligated to incorporate such changes in products previously sold.
This warranty is not intended to cover or include the following items, which are set forth by way of example and not limitation:
A. Normal deterioration of trim, paint, lettering, appearance of items due to wear or exposure to weather, etc.
B. Any damage or defect due to accident, misuse, abuse, operation exceeding rated loads, Improper or unauthorized repairs, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, or uses of which the equipment was not designed or intended.
C. Alterations or modifications that affect performance, operations, or reliability.
Products Covered All Products carrying the Fish Products name. (All other products purchased from other manufacturers are limited to that manufacturer’s warranty.)
FFP 100% Money Back Guarantee: The FFP 100% Money back guarantee pertains to any Fish Fighter Branded product purchased online directly from Fish Fighter Products. If you are not 100% satisfied with the product for any reason, just return the product back to FFP and FFP will refund 100% of the purchase price of the product. In order to receive refund for product return, FFP must be notified in writing or via email within 30 days of product purchase that user wishes to return product. In order for a product to qualify for the 100% money back guarantee, claim must be filed must be filed within 30 days of purchase date. Once the product is returned to FFP, FFP will send a check to the user to cover the initial product cost less freight charges if any. This offer does not include freight or transportation cost (See Return Policy). It is the responsibility of the purchaser to pay all freight charges. In no way will FFP be responsible to refund freight cost to end user. If FFP determines that the product was blatantly destroyed or damaged due to negligence of the purchaser, this refund offer will be null and void. This warranty does not obligate FFP to bear the cost of labor or transportation charges in connection with the repair or replacement of any parts found to be defective, nor shall it apply to a product upon which repairs or alterations have been made unless authorized by FFP.
Return Policy The Purchaser, when returning a Product, must follow the following steps:
1. The Purchaser must have proof of purchase of any damaged Product. The Purchaser must obtain from Fish Fighter Products a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will be given along with the correct address where to ship the damaged product.
2. The Purchaser must pay all shipping costs to deliver the damaged Products to FFP and must send the damaged Product along with the RMA and proof of purchase together.
3. Upon receipt of damaged Product, FFP will determine whether the damaged Product is covered under the Limited Warranty. If it is, FFP will repair or replace the Product. If the Product is replaced, the Product that is originally returned by the Purchaser shall become the exclusive property of FFP. If the returned Product is not covered under the Limited Warranty, FFP will notify the Purchaser before taking any further action with regard to repair or replacement, which would be at the Purchaser’s cost.
4. Customer is responsible to pay shipping charges to FFP for product inspection. FFP will pay return freight if product is found to be under warranty using UPS Ground or equivalent.
5. If customer would like to have their product returned overnight or via rapid freight methods, FFP will give customer the option to pay for rapid freight options.
Notice to Owner or User
It is the responsibility of the owner or user to go to www.fishfighterproducts.com to register your FFP product. User should also read and understand all operations manuals pertaining to the product purchased. User should also consult with all current Coast Guard rules and recommendations regarding safe boating and Anchoring.